I am Donna Guthrie; I am a proud Ft. Lauderdale resident of 25 years.
I’m a very passionate advocate for our community. Throughout my years, I have served on various boards, and volunteered with many organizations.
- Melrose Park Homeowners Association, President
- Broward County Community Action Agency Advisory Board
- City of Fort Lauderdale Parks, Recreation and Beaches Advisory Board
- City of Fort Lauderdale Sustainability Advisory Board
- Domestic Violence Safe House Volunteer
- Recipient of the Broward County Commission “Unsung Shero” Award
District 3 deserves a commissioner who respects our vote and realizes it is a privilege to serve. The Commissioner’s responsibility is to represent the concerns of the district, be accountable, responsive, and be in service to its residents. I will be that Commissioner!
Through my leadership and engagement with residents and Fort Lauderdale police; crime—especially home burglaries has decreased, properties are maintained and there has been an increase in civic engagement.
Donna Guthrie knows our community because she has been actively involved for the past 25 years
Donna’s strong relationship in the community will be a great asset to facilitating the necessary changes in our neighborhoods and how tourists view our city when vacationing here. Donna is passionate about:
- Public Safety
- Reduction in Crime
- Income Diverse Housing
- Enhanced Services for Seniors
- Civic Engagement
- Neighborhood Beautification
Donna Guthrie is a supporter of community involvement and will work hard to make the necessary improvements in our city.